Common Problems

Can I apply on line?
You should download an application form from “Admission”of SIE(School of International Education) website.
You should submit filled application form, passport(scanned copy), photocopy(scanned copy) and related educational background proof(scanned copy) to 
Whom should I contact if I have any questions on the application procedures?
Ms.Yan Rui
Admission Office, School of International Education
Xidian University P.O.Box 338
No.2, south Taibai Road,
Xi’an, Shaanxi, 710071,China
Tel: +86-29-88202859
Fax: +86-29-88204909
Is the university’s admission letter enough for me to apply for my visa?
No. When applying for your visa, please remember to take along with your valid passport, the original copy of the university’s admission notice and a Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (also known as the JW201/JW202 form).