1) Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students （http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn）. Choose the category C; Agency Number of SISU is 10701; Study duration is from September 1, 2017 to July 15, 2018.
2) Print a hard copy of the online application form for “Chinese Government Scholarship” and sign it out;
3) Photocopy of valid student ID;
4) Photocopy of Academic Transcripts of 2016/2017 academic year;
5) Recommendation letter from the teacher or a teacher in charge of a class teacher, including the status of the applicant during the course of study, the scientific research achievement, the evaluation and appraisal status, the participation in the cultural and sports activities, the social practice activities and the overall performance in China. In addition to the recommendation letter, you can attach a photocopy of the certificate of all these activities;
6) Students should provide the retrieval prove of the article(you can ask help in the second floor of our library 126.96.36.199/content.aspx?id=80 ) or prove of published monograph.If you need anymore useful help,please contact with your supervisor;
7) Other certificates of Awards.