The Standard of Scholarship:
Doctoral students & senior scholars: CNY 25,000
Postgraduate students & general scholars: CNY 20,000
Undergraduate students: CNY 13,000
Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and Xidian university regulations
Applicants should have a competitive academic performance.
Applicant is not a recipient of any other scholarships at the time of application.
1. Application Form for Sanqin Scholarship of Xidian University
2. Photocopy of the passport and visa
3. Academic Transcripts (notarized copy):
Transcripts in other languages must be accompanied by a notarized translation in Chinese or English;
4. Letters of Recommendation:
Two letters of recommendation (in Chinese or English) must be written for the applicant by Professors or Associate Professors;
5. Personal Statement of Research Proposal or Study Plan:
Applicants must submit a written Personal Statement of research proposal or study plan in English or Chinese.(800 words or more for Master's applicants; 1500 words or more for Doctoral applicants);
Application documents mentioned above will not be returned whether the application is successful or not.
Applications without all the required documents will be rejected.
The Application Procedure:
1. Candidates can ask an application form from School of International Education (SIE), or download it
2. Candidates should submit filled application form, passport photocopy and related educational background proof to SIE. ( See details at SIE
Application Deadline：June 30th